Monday sessions starting in January and February* for skiers age 50+. Two groups (Intermediate and Advanced) explore the hill when it’s not busy and work over the course of 6 weeks gain steady and permanent improvements.
- Group meets at 9:45am and departs at 10:00am, returning at noon.
- Instructed by veteran staff members Mike Erlebach, Loren Livermore.
- Members receive $1 off a coffee or beer in Smoky’s after each lesson.
- After the sixth lesson, the club meets for a lunch in Smokey’s to celebrate their progress and share stories.
- Includes lift access while in group.
*Sessions start: January 6th, February 17th
Intermediate to advanced skiers will build fundamentals on groomers in the first half that can transfer into off-trail exploration in the second half. If you want to be a mogul master or you just want to get out of the intermediate rut, this program allows you to have more fun on the hill. So join us!
- 1 Session – 6 Mondays starting Jan 6 or Feb 17: $135
- 2 Sessions – Pre-buy 12 Mondays starting Jan 6: $200
To register, Call 208-634-6631. Check/in at the main lodge snowsports desk your first visit by 9:15 so you can get in a warm-up run. The club meets at 9:50 by the Bluebird Lift and departs at 10am sharp.All pricing and options reflect 2013/14 product.