- Groups meet at 10:15 am by the Bluebird lift and depart at 10:30am.
- AM groups return at 12:30.
- Full day groups get an awesome/nutritious bag lunch at the Bear’s Den (or the summit on warm days) and return at 3:30pm, even though they won’t want to stop!
*Holiday Periods include: December 23 – January 3, MLK Day, Presidents’ Day, March 24-28.
Geared toward the intermediate to advanced skier or boarder who’s ready to bypass the kid’s center, Summit Bears is the ultimate on-snow experience for the current bomber or ripper to be. A small team of hand selected instructors use FUN, excitement, and boosting confidence in a team environment, all while keeping it safe and low-pressure. Full-day lift access is included, free gear cubbies available in kid’s center.
- Full Day with Lunch and slope access – $79
- AM with slope access – $49
- AM Lunch – $10
- Visiting again soon? We can apply your first Summit Bear day to a Bombers Session Pack and save you up to $76 dollars with 3 more days on-snow.
- Students of 12 years also qualify for Adult Group Lessons
To reserve your spot, fill out an Online Request or Call 208-634-4151 ext. 128. Summit Bears check/in at the kid’s center and meet by the Bluebird lift. We recommend checking in 30 minutes prior to your lesson time, earlier on holidays.
All pricing and options reflect 2013/14 product.